Christopher P. Fiore, Esq.
"Being charged with a drinking and driving offense is not only scary but it can be devastating to you and your loved ones. Employment, family and futures have been jeopardized by convictions or guilty pleas to DUI charges. With 10 years of hands-on experience in the defense of DUI and Criminal charges, I have the real-world experience and work ethic to handle your case in a cost-effective and reasonable manner." - Christopher P. Fiore
Christopher began his legal career practicing in the State of New York. While attending Pace University School of Law in White Plains, New York, he served as an intern in the Ulster County District Attorney's Office and earned the prestigious privilege of being admitted to practice law while a law student as part of the Pace University School of Law Criminal Defense Clinic in the Bronx, New York. Soon after graduation, he was selected to work for Judge Linda K.M. Ludgate on the Court of Common Pleas of Berks County. Judge Ludgate was the Head of the Criminal Division of the Court of Common Pleas of Berks County. The perspective and experience which he gained from working on over 650 cases with Judge Ludgate has shaped his legal career. Since his time as a Law Clerk, Christopher Fiore has practiced in Southeastern Pennsylvania in the counties of Montgomery, Philadelphia, Bucks, Delaware, Chester and Berks. He has handled thousands of cases and earned a reputation as a zealous advocator who cares for his clients, communicates with his client effectively and gets results.
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- District of Columbia, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Division of Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Major: History/Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1999 - present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 1999 - present